Pinterest will always be my one true love.
Hello, everybody! Today’s post is a geeky one. I have been a massive fan of Pinterest since, I think, the app came out. I have also been a fan of all things geeky since I was born. I have over 12,000 pins and quite a few of them are of different foods from video games, TV shows, movies, etc. So, I thought I would share my top 10 with all of you.
(Warning: I have not attempted ALL of these but are they really going to turn out badly? I don’t think so. Also, none of these recipes are my own. Sadly.)
10. Clementine Cake from The Secret Life of Walter Mitty
The movie is visually stunning and so is this cake.
9. Twice Baked Honey Cake from The Hobbit
Bilbo Baggins would eat these. You should too.
8. Thick Hot Chocolate from The Polar Express
Never, ever let it cool!
7. Portal Cake from Portal
This looks delicious. And I’m not lying.
6. Toriel’s Butterscotch Cinnamon Pie from Undertale
Your favorite, my child!
5. Carol’s Apocalypse Cookies from The Walking Dead
Not to be eaten while looking at flowers.
4. Fish Biscuits from Lost
4, 8, 15, 16, 23, 42
3. Pasta Puttanesca from A Series Of Unfortunate Events
Where’s the roast beef?
2. Turkish Delight from The Chronicles of Narnia
God damn it, Edmund.
1. Pumpkin Pasties from Harry Potter
Anything from the trolley?
And that’s it, guys! I hope you’ve enjoyed my little list here. If you would like to check out my entire Pinterest page or follow me on there, click here!
Feel free to leave a comment down below about your obsessions (what shows you’re watching, what fandoms you’re in, etc.), which of these recipes looks the best to you and maybe will be trying, or just how much you wish you lived in one of these alternate universes.
Thanks for reading. ❤