It’s the most punderful time of the year!
Blogmas day 13! It’s the unluckiest day of blogmas and I guess it is for some people as I am going to be gracing you all with some Christmas-themed puns!
Now I am someone who loves and truly appreciates a good puns. Yes they make you cringe, but you can’t help but laugh at them–whether it be out of enjoyment or pity.
- What is the fear of Santa called?
- What is Santa’s favorite place to go swimming?
The North Pool
- What do elves use to read and write?
- The best present to give an ex boyfriend?
- Why don’t reindeer go to school?
They’re elf taught
- Why shouldn’t you eat Christmas decorations?
You’ll get tinselitis
- What’s the difference between snowmen and snow-women?
- What do you call a male, red-headed baker?
A gingerbread man
Puntastic! Now you all have a way to annoy anyone you wish this Christmas! I hope you will all be able to put these to good use.
Feel free to leave a comment down below about your favorite puns–holiday themed or not–or just if you are as obsesssed with puns as I am.
Thanks for reading. ❤